[802.3_100GEL] Reminder: Next Telephonic Interim is Next Week

Hi Everyone –

Meant to send this earlier today, but got pulled away with screaming kids… sorry!

This is your reminder that we are NOT having a 3ck Telephonic Interim this week.  Please use this time for offline consensus building on the remaining open comments.  If you have a topic that you believe there is consensus on already, please reach out and we may prioritize that topic in the coming weeks.

Stay safe and Healthy!

~Beth

For those that celebrate, Blessed Passover or Blessed Easter to you.