[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 4/22 - Proposed Agenda

Hello Everyone!  I hope this email finds you well.

INFORMATION RE: BUCKET MOTION

Please take note that I’ll be entertaining a motion on the bucket comments at the beginning of comment resolution this week.  As noted at the 4/8 Tel. Interim, several comments were removed from NCbucket, modified and placed in NCbucket2 (deadline to request removal is 4/21 AoE) with a few additional comments.  As previously stated, motions on tel. interim are by 802.3 voters only.  Any motions that does not have unanimous consent requires a roll call vote.  For your information, the EC operation guide states:  For each roll call vote, the minutes shall include each member’s name, their vote and the final result of the vote.

MEETING DETAILS

Wednesday April 22nd, 7-10am PDT (3 hours)

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2d4e67155a4fdf5423f6b39af0a7b641

Email Beth if you do not have the calendar invite, and would like.

PROPOSED AGENDA

  • Approval of the Agenda
  • IEEE Patent Policy reminder (see below for links)
  • IEEE Copyright reminder (see below for link)
  • IEEE Participation Requirements reminder (see below for link)
  • Ground Rules and operations reminder
  • Next Steps for 3ck
  • Comment Resolution (numbers listed are the comment # we will address*)
    • Bucket Comments
    • Cable Assembly COM
      • DFE: #136
      • Floating Taps: #148, 10151, 160
      • PCB: #40, 41, 10016, 10017, 10018
    • CR TX Characteristics
      • SNDR: #65
      • SNRTX: #64
    • Backplane
      • COM: #68, 139
      • benartsi_3ck_01_0320
      • TP0a Measurement: 30 (cross clause to C2C: #35)
      • Test Fixture: 31, 32 (out of the IR bucket)
      • ran_3ck_01_0320
      • TX Characteristic: #58
      • Channel: #39
      • RX Jitter Tol: #33 (cross clause to C2C: #36)
    • C2C
      • TP0a Measurement: #35
      • RX Jitter Tol: #36
      • RX Interference Tol: #78, 156
    • CR other
      • healey_3ck_01_0320
      • Ref Clk: #73  (cross clause to be applied to 120F, 120G, 162, 163)
      • ran_3ck_04_0320
      • 2nd Postcursor: #57
      • Quadrature Jitter: #10252 (out of the IR bucket)

*Please note that we may not get through this entire list of the comments.  If time runs out, Matt, Kent, and I will adjust future meeting agendas.

Cheers,

Beth

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

IEEE patent policy -  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html  and  http://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/patcom/materials.html

Participant policy - http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

Copyright policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/index.html