Re: [802.3_100GEL] NCbucket2 - New bucket posted

Reminder that deadline for removing these comments from NCbucket2 is tomorrow.  I am entertaining a motion to close the comments in the buckets on the telephonic interim this week (4/22, 7-10am PDT).

~Beth

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 10:41 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NCbucket2 - New bucket posted

Hello All –

As announced this morning, there is a second non-controversial bucket “NC bucket2”.  This bucket includes several comments I announced this morning as being removed from the original “NC Bucket” … that remain bucket-worthy with updated responses as well as a few additional responses that became apparent given discussions and closed comments over this past month.  Please note that there is an update of this bucket from the version posted this morning.

The deadline for requesting to remove comments from this bucket is Tuesday April 21st, AOE.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/comments/index.html

As Matt verbalized in the meeting, please keep in mind our limited floor time and focus on the big picture of what we need to generate draft 1.2.

Let me know if you have any questions!

~Beth