[802.3_100GEL] Closing Announcements from Today's Call

Hello Everyone –

I know that we went over our allotted time for today, my apologies for that.  Given that some may have had to drop, below are the announcements that I made at the end of the call.

  • 3ck will only meet next Wednesday… bridge will be open for 30 minutes before the call for discussion (topic TBA)
  • Working Group meeting is on Monday and will kickoff the 75% attendance rule for July plenary attendance
  • I will work with Editorial team to get the comments that close as a result from other comments on the website.  My intention is to treat these comments as a bucket to close next Wednesday… watch the reflector for details.
  • ERL comments will get pushed out to the following week.  Next week will likely be focused on open items from C2M, C2C, & KR… more information to come.

Thank you all for your participation, I know that comment resolution in this fashion is challenging!

~Beth