[802.3_100GEL] New Bucket Posted - Closed as a result of...

Dear Colleagues –

As Matt and I both mentioned on the calls this week, we are using a new method/bucket this series:  “Closed as a result of…” Bucket

We believe that a number of comments are essentially closed as a result of comments we closed during the meetings.  The editors have worked hard in the background to identify such comments and have created the report for this bucket.

The first report (01) of this kind can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_07/comments_proposedclosure_as_a_result_of_3ck_01_0720.pdf or is posted on the July webpage.

I will entertain a motion on the acceptance of these responses at the meeting next Wednesday (7/15).  If you would like to pull anything from this bucket, please contact Matt, Kent, and myself by 6am PDT on Wednesday 7/15 (1 hour before the meeting)

Thank you for your understanding as we’re all learning together!

~Beth

Thank you to Matt and the Editorial Team for your hard work in our efforts!

Second try to send.