[802.3_100GEL] [802.3ck] call for presentations - 16 December ad hoc

Dear Colleagues,

This is a call for presentations for the Task Force ad hoc meeting currently scheduled for 16 December, 2020; our last TF meeting for the year!

Please send presentation requests to me & Beth by Monday, 14 December 2020 AOE, and the finished presentations to us by noon Pacific time on Tuesday, 15 December 2020.

At a minimum, we will be reviewing a list of the open technical areas in Draft 1.4 that Beth and I are kindly asking participants to focus on in order to progress towards the goal of requesting WG ballot at the March 2021 Plenary meeting.  There might also be a discussion on common mode topic, pending confirmation.

The call details can be found here (https://www.ieee802.org/3/100GEL/email/msg00609.html) or on the IEEE 802.3 call calendar (https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html) and on the TF ad hoc webpage (https://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/adhoc/index.html ) soon.

Please be familiar with IEEE policies prior to the call:

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE 802.3ck Task Force Vice Chair
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/index.html