Re: [10GBT] Location of next meeting?

Brad,

I have something in common with those task force members who want to attend
synagogue services on Wednesday. I have a wedding to attend on the East
coast on Thursday and therefore I have to leave the interim meeting on
Wednesday night.

Perhaps, we can work for extended hours on Tuesday evening and finish the
task force activities by Wednesday evening? I'm willing to pull an
all-nighter on Tuesday, if necessary.

Alternately, if we can start Monday afternoon and meet until Wednesday
evening, that would work for me as well.

Regards,
Sailesh.