[8023-10GEPON] Questionnaire

Glen,
Please find a .pdf of the questionnaire for next week's IEEE meeting.

All,
I do not believe the email reflector is the right forum to make any
additional changes to what was agreed to by the group on the conference
call, so this is unchanged from the version sent out after the call. I
suggest we meet early next week in Dallas when we have a quorum present to
discuss any proposed changes, if it is needed.

Also please review and send me your thoughts on this proposed draft
covering letter. In order to maintain confidentially of the individual
and share the aggregation data.

Please also send me privately the proposed service providers you are able
to contact and whom within that organization you would be contacting (name
& title/organization).

Regards,
Shane

Survey Cover Letter.doc