[8023-10GEPON] Presentation deadline for January

Dear 10GEPON members,

I hope that all of you enjoyed holiday season. Now, that the holidays are
behind us, I would like to remind you that the deadline for presentations is
Monday, January 8th. If you plan to make a presentation, please request
presentation time and submit presentation materials according to our revised
Procedure for Presenters (http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/presentproc.html).

Also, please note that the deadline for hotel reservations is today, January
3rd, 2007. If you have not made your reservation yet, please do it right
away. Meeting notice and details are posted at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/monterey_1_0107.html

Best regards,
Glen