From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@teknovus.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:43 PM
To: Jeff Mandin; STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [8023-10GEPON] [FEC] FEC Framing next steps

Jeff and all,

This seems to be a good plan of work for the ad hoc. In Monterey 3 FEC schemes were presented and many good questions asked. I think to be able to analyze each proposal and to achieve harmonization, the group should understand in more details how each scheme works. If you agree, do you plan to allocate time for schemes' contributors to expand on what we saw in Monterey and to present more details, such as state machines, etc.?

I won't be able to join a call on Monday Feb 5th. Is there a way to move to Tuesday, PST?

Thanks,
Glen

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail expresses my views as an individual contributor to the task force, not as task force chair.