Re: [8023-10GEPON] [CHANNEL_LINK] New Excel spreadhseet available ...

Dear Marek,

This is Tsutomu TATSUTA from NTT.
Thank you for your great work. I think 10GEPON-D[1].0.7h is very useful to understand this complicated work.

By the way, I have some comments and questions.
First of all, I made the attached file in order to understand relation between a power budget and the spreadsheet. Basically I referred a white paper whose title was "Review of the 10Gigabit Ethernet Link Model" (I think this paper was sent from you).

In my slide, I have some questions.
1. Is "Pc" a value of cell "S34"?
2. Which cell is representing item "M"?
3. "LP Pen central" (cell "V34") looks like representing all of penalties. Is my understanding right?
4. "LP Pen central" is including cell "L34" which is "P_DJ central". The white paper does not notify it. If question no.3 is yes, do we need to include "P_DJ central" in "LP Pen central"?

A following comment relates to your file.
5. Cell "B42" in file "10GEPON-D[1].0.7" is specified as other_penalties which represents other system penalties. However a value is derived from cell "L7" in file "10GEPON-D[1].0.4_with_examples", which represents Connections etc. I think this value should be included in ChIL and a penalty should come from cell "V34".

Please forgive me if my understanding is irrelevant.

Sincerely yours,
Tsutomu TATSUTA