Re: [8023-10GEPON] [CHANNEL_LINK] New Excel spreadhseet available ...

Dear Dr. Effenberger,

Thank you for your quick comment.
I understood how to use spread sheet and TDP will not be calculated by
spread sheet.
To describe optical link model, OPP and LOSS_max will be
necessary.

Let me confirm again,
There are no necessity to define TDP in standard.
Is it right understanding?

Regards.
Naoto Saeki

This