[8023-10GEPON] Presentation reminder for September

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting presentations is
Monday, September 3rd, 2007.

Please, remember that presentations must be submitted using web form at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/presentproc.html.  Post-deadline
presentations will not be accepted.

Our highest priority items for September meeting are Power Budget and
Wavelength Allocation.

The deadline for presentation is approaching fast, and yet very little
discussion happened on the reflector. I would encourage all involved in
power budget and wavelength ad hocs to resume discussions on the
reflector. We won't be able to make progress at this meeting if we don't
find a compromise solution.

Thank you,
Glen