[8023-10GEPON] Downstream wavelength

Dear colleagues,

It is only a week before the deadline for submitting presentations.
 From Chicago-rule based straw poll results in the last meeting, the
following wavelengths can be considered as candidates of 10GE-PON
downstream wavelegth:
(1) L-band for all PMD classes,
(2) 1.55um if coexistence were not required,
(3) 1.49um if coexistence were not required,
(4) 1.3um.
The candidates (2) and (3) have been mainly proposed by voice, so far.

Dr Frank Effenberger kindly summarized the L-band solutions and
distributed it to the reflector on August 9th. If someone strongly
support other specific wavelengths, such as candidates (2) and (3),
could you prepare presentations summarizing their opinions?

In the next meeting, after lining up all the wavelength proposals, we
would like to narrow down the candidates to decide a specific wavelength
band.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Best regards,
Keiji Tanaka