[8023-10GEPON] PIN-PD D/S power budget proposal

All,

In the last meeting, Suzuki had presentaion for PIN@ONU.
In discussion, because OLT max launch power is such high as +13dBm,
we had some questions about eye-safety from the floor.

In the attached presentation, we clarify safety requirements which we should
support, and propose new power budget. We believe this one could support both
eye-safety and B++ with PIN-PD in the downstream direction.

Having discussions on the reflector is appreciated, also if you would like to
support this presentation, please let me know.

Sincerely,
--
Yoshifumi Hotta
Mitsubishi Electric R&D center