[8023-10GEPON] Draft 0.91 is posted

Dear Colleagues,

Updated versions of clauses 64, 91, and 92 are available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/drafts.html. (This is password-protected area. The password is given to meeting participants during TF meetings.)

The drafts are only published so that the TF can check and verify that the editors have accurately captured all the previously-approved baseline proposals and that there is nothing in the draft that has not been approved. If you believe there is a discrepancy, please notify the editors and the chair or post a message on the reflector.

Please note that we are currently not in the TF draft review stage. You will see many gaps and TBDs - this is normal at this stage. Please, do not send editors any proposals to fill the missing parts or add new features. These proposals should go through our normal baseline selection process.

Best regards,
Glen