[8023-10GEPON] [PRX-U3] Power budget for PRX-U3

Dear all,
so far I have received no comments on the PXR-U3 power budget proposal which was emailed some time ago.
I would appreciate if all people interested in this topic could at least inform me whether any discussions are under way and when we could expect some activity. I need to make sure I can align that with the future drafting activities, which will be presumably time consuming.
Thank You for Your attention

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A. – COO BBA DSLAM R&D
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1, Ed. 1, Piso 1
Alfragide, 2720-093 Amadora, Portugal
* marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com
(+351.21.416.7472  4+351.21.424.2082