From: owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Jim Morris
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 3:31 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [10GMMF] the minitues of task 4 Oct. 4th call

Yu Sun,
  I was not able to attend the last conference call and after reading the
minutes I have the following concern.

The language concerning the launch condition states that it will be a single
mode launch. This type of launch by definition excludes any type of vortex
launch. I do not think this was the intent of the statement and request that
the language be changed to reflect.

If I am missing something please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Morris, PhD.                        Digital Optics Corporation
Senior Optical Engineer         9815 David Taylor Road
Concept Team                    Charlotte, NC  28262-2369
morris@doc.com                  P 704-887-3109
http://www.doc.com/             F 704-887-3101