[10GMMF] Comment resolution agenda

Hello everyone,

Here is the proposed comment resolution agenda, circulated after consultation with the all of the commenters.

The front page includes three lists of straight forward comments that I think are likely to be uncontroversial. We will be commencing the Wednesday session with a motion to accept, in one go, as many these as we can without debate. It would help a great deal if everyone was able to have a look through these in advance of the meeting. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week,

Nick W.

Comments resolution agenda November 04.pdf