RE: York plans

	I would agree with Rich and take it one step further.  In Montreal the following distance motions
	were passed:

		*	At least 100 m over installed MMF passed 73-13-21
		*	At least 300 m over MMF passed 83-3-12
		*	At least 2 km over SMF passed 105-0-0
		*	At least 10 km over SMF passed 93-5-7
		*	At least 40km over SMF passed 68-4-23

	We could further simplify the distances by eliminating the first bullet on installed MMF.

	Len Young
	Corning Incorporated