RE: spreadsheet for MMF

Jaime,

I attended that PMD meeting, and I don't remember any madness. What
I remember is that a group of sophisticated HSSG members deliberated
for more than two hours before raising their fingers to take a
position. They did so with full knowledge that the whole process,
however easy to criticize, was somewhat informative and therefore
useful.

Regards,
Vipul

vipul.bhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx