RE: Nomenclature update

Seto,

The Mbps is not hidden.  It is actually defined in clause 1.2.3.

Frankly, I don't care if we call it 10kBASE-, 10GBASE- or 10,000BASE-, as
long as the Task Force as a whole supports it, and 802 and 802.3 are okay
with it.  The reason I didn't use 10GBASE- was that it wasn't correct based
upon our current standard.

Cheers,
Brad