Re: PMD discussion

Ed,

Done! I completely agree to drop this tangent and focus on PMD issues.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

NetWorthTK@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Rich:
>
> I  believe you misunderstood my mail to conclude your comments too quickly.
>
> I never mentioned that I like the 12.5 Gbps 8B/10B coding to be replaced by
> 10.3125 Gbps 64b/66b.
>
> We are discussing serial vs parallel issues.
>
> We are too much involved in resolving PMD issues right now, and I believe no
> one is interested in bring the coding scheme back to reflector at this moment.
>
> Please do not intiate this one.  let us focuse on PMD issues.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Chang

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com