clarification...

In my announcement about the update of D2.1, there may have been some
confusion.  The D2.1 that was placed on the web site on Friday, Feb. 9th was
discovered to contain the D2.0 version of clause 48.  On Monday morning at
8am CST, David Law replaced D2.1.  The "updated" version of D2.1 contains
the correct version of clause 48.  If you have downloaded the draft since
Monday, you're in good order.  If you downloaded the draft prior to Monday
(Feb. 12th) at 8am CST, then you should return to the web site and download
the correct version.  My sincere apologies for the mistake.

Thanks,
Brad