about 10 Gigabit ethernet

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a M.S. student doing independent study about 10 Gigabit Ethernet. In
the presentation slides by Richard Strike, Nortel Networks at 10GEA website,
I find some points but I didn't find any detailed information. I need some
information about the same.

(1) Information about Interfaces (XGMII, XAUI, XSBI). With XGMII, how 4 byte
wide lanes with 1 control bit per lane are used ?

(2)
  (i)Information about WIS ? How output of 64b/66b PCS is loaded into SPE
(Sonet Payload Envelope)?
  (ii) how rate of 4 x 3.125 GBaud is used in Parallel PHY ?

(3) Issue of Jitter with 10 GBE ?

Can I get the research paper about the issues and detailed information about
it ?   I visited 10 GEA website and ieee website also but could not find any
research papers (other then presentation slides) about the issue. I need
some explanation about the slides.
Please let me know if I cen get it somewhere.

I will be very thankful to you for the information.

Regards,

Anurag Gupta