Re: Annex 31B, 31B.2 pause_time

Anand,

Though the pause quantum value is the same as the slot time
for 10/100 ethernet, it is not the same thing. Slot time is
only applicable in half duplex operation while pause quantum
is only applicable in full duplex operation. We changed the
slot time in 1GE without changing the pause quantum. There is
no slot time in 10GE but this does not affect the pause
quantum.

Regards,
Ben

--