RE: AW: AW: 1550nm Serial PMD Question

All,

I think it is fair to assume that 40 G is outside the scope of our current
project.

Also, for those of you who are so hot to get started on the next speed,
might I suggest that proof of concept of the current speed is a great first
step. Perhaps it would be good to have some quality engineering rather than
marketing right now. :-)

jonathan