[802.3ae] PMD Technical Feasibility - Serial 10G 850nm

To meet our September 17 PMD Technical Feasibility Demonstration
objective I will take the lead in organizing the interoperability
testing for the 850 nm Serial PMD.  Those interested in helping with
this activity please send me directly your contact information by the
middle of next week.  I would like to coordinate these activities
off-line and share the high level planning on the serial PMD reflector.

Thanks for your support.

Jeff Bisberg
Cielo Communications
jbisberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx