RE: Standards for connectors and attenuators

Bob, great information.

At to S,T,U,V, here are extracts from G.691:

where "application" corresponds to the target distance: VSR- (very short
reach), I- (Intra-office), S- (Short-haul), L- (Long-haul), V- (Very
long-haul), and U- (Ultra long-haul).

>From the tables:
S	20 or 40 km
L	40 or 80