Postpone Serial PMD conference call for November 14, 2000

Serial PMDers:

Due to the time difference, vacation conflicts and unfortunate scheduling of
the OIF meeting for next week in Hawaii, I propose that the serial PMD
(incl. clause 52) conference call be cancelled on Tuesday. We will be able
to discuss the outstanding issues the following week and on the reflector. I
will send out a summary e-mail with these issues, and hopefully this will
open up the discussion on this reflector. If anyone feels that we should
have this conference call anyway, please send me e-mail or post a response
on the reflector, and something can be arranged.

The Serial PMD conference call is designed to deal with outstanding issues
in the draft with the exception of the Dispersion and Jitter ad hocs.

Cheers,
Dave

------
David Kabal