Annex 48A Draft 2.1 peer review

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Attached is the file I plan to submit for Draft 2.1 Annex 48A. This
annex contains jitter test patterns for 10GBASE-X, which addresses the
10GBASE-LX4 PMD as well as XAUI. Please give it a quick once over and
return any comments to me. My deadline to submit it for D2.1 is this
coming Sunday.

Separately, I'm planning to generate a template/outline of Annex 48B for
D2.1 This annex will address jitter test methodologies for 10GBASE-X.

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com

anx48.pdf