From: John Wright [mailto:John.Wright@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 9:19 AM
To: Ben Brown; serialpmd
Subject: RE: Let's get started

Ben,

Yes, I (Velio) would attend a weekly phone call on this if it is warranted.
My preference would be for mid-morning (9-11AM), or just after lunch
(1:30-2:30PM).  I am on Pacific Time.  I think this is an issue that could
be handled by email, maybe even better than a weekly phone call.

There was a mention of a specific test pattern at the Austin XAUI meeting.
I would suggest we find out what the OEM manufacturers are already using to
test their boxes.

John