Re: Let's get started

Can we change the name of this thread.  "Let's get started" isn't going
to get the attention of those of us who receive 100+ emails a day but
who wish to track and/or participate in the discussions.

I would like to participate but have little control of times available
for conference calls.  If we get stuck on something or if we aren't
making enough progress, then we can do a conference call.  This is my
desire.

I will most likely be an active observer.  I've no imput on what needs
to be done but may be involved in implementing the results.

Thanks,

Stephen Finch
Texas Instruments