Re: JTP: Feature List Priorities

All,

I've heard back from a few of you that weren't so keen on
the time I suggested for our first conference call. I'll
apologize once again to our attendees from the UK and
Europe for not being considerate of them. Mr. Hackert was
kind enough to suggest that his experience has been to
inconvenience both west coasts equally and make one arrive
early while the other stays late. With this in mind, I'd
like to propose another time for the first call:

 8:30am PDT
11:30am EDT
 4:30pm BST (or whatever the current UK time zone is)

I'll provide a phone number shortly. If this time doesn't
work for some reason, we'll have to push this meeting out
to a time later in the week or possibly next week.

Thanks
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown