JTP: Feature List Priorities

Okay, so I heard back from a few of you. Jonathan provided a
wonderfully detailed list while a few others provided some
thoughts. These are all listed below. I also heard back on
some preferences regarding conference calls. I think I'd like
to schedule an initial call. Depending upon where that goes,
we'll see if we can continue via email for a while or if we
should schedule another call.

How does Tuesday, 3-Apr, at 1:30 PST sound? I think this
fits into all the times slots that were sent to me. I'll
make the arrangements for a conference number on Monday.
I heard back from 6 people. I'll probably get 10 ports. If
there are more interested parties out there, let me know
so I can get more.

The agenda will be to discuss the relative priorities of the
following features. Once we get these prioritized, the next
step will likely be to review the proposals (those discussed
in Hilton Head or new ones that we haven't seen yet). We
should be prepared to discuss the merits of particular
proposals regarding how they address our feature list.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown