-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: anthony.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:anthony.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 11. April 2001 11:01
An: stds-802-3-hssg-serialpmd@xxxxxxxx
Betreff: XAUI Jitter Telco Agenda 11th April 2001

Dear XAUI Jitter Telco'ers,

1- Today's telco should concerntrate on initially making sure that we are consistent with all the issues that were closed in Hilton Head, and which are still to be dealt with and reentered as comments for the next ballot. (approx 1/2hour)

2- Discussion of major open electrical issues for XAUI (approx 1/2hour), e.g Group delay, electrical levels, ......

3- Lastly, if we have time, we should spend some time again agreeing upon what we discussed last week concerning the allocation of the additional channel jitter and the slight change in dealing with SJ and "Other" jitter in the system budget.

Please find attached summary of open issues extracted from the current XAUI Jitter Issue List, also attached.

Thanks for your participation and again please email me before hand if your name is not on the participation list.

Anthony Sanders
Principal Engineer
Infineon Technologies

Time : 9:30am (PDT), 18:30 (CET)
Toll free number (inside US) : 800 891 9585
Intenational number : 865 525 3200
Participant Code : 674870
Time : 90mins
Ports : 15