RE: SJTP:Phantom sync headers

Pat,

So, you are saying that for any combination of seed and data input, that
every combination of two consecutive bits within the 64 (including the first
and last in combination with the appropriate bit of the sync bits), will
ALWAYS have at least one '00' or one '11' within 64 iterations (64x64) bits?

How do you know that?

I know that it is definitely not true for 2 iterations; and is definitely
true if the pattern is repeated in its entirety (2 ** 53 iterations) . I
can't even offer a hypothesis on how to know the length at which this
reverts from not true to true across all permutations and combinations.

jonathan