XAUI update from Interim meeting

Attached is a summary of XAUI progress and issues for those of you who could
not come to the Interim meeting last week. All changes and refinements will
be included in draft D3.1 due to be posted to the 802.3ae web site by 6/11.

If you have questions that aren't answered in the attached summary and can't
wait until the draft is posted, please send them to the reflector audience
in general so that other attendees can help me answer them. I probably can't
respond quickly to ALL the questions that might otherwise be sent to me
personally!

Thanks to all who participated so helpfully in St. Louis last week. Special
thanks to Anthony Sanders of Infineon and Tom Lindsay of Stratos Lightwave
for their extra effort on XAUI jitter leading up to (and after hours during)
the Interim.

-Dawson Kesling, Intel
 Editor, Clause 47

 <<St_Louis_summary.ZIP>>