Re: SJTP: Next call

Tom,

I don't think it's necessary to have you there as long
as we all fully understand exactly what the pattern is
and there is someone in attendance that can explain
what the pieces are for and where they come from
(perhaps Tim Warland?). If you could release to the
reflector the final pattern you intend to put in the
draft in a concise format, that would be great.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown