AW: From serial PMD call 5 June

Hi,
The sinus jitter is stressful that is clear however DJ with undefined
distribution might also be (In many  cases when you see double lines in the
eye it  will be even worse. We can make optimistic assumptions but there has
to be at least some background other than we do not like stressful
specification.
The question, if you add some sinus jitter on top of the specified DJ and
increase the power or as part of the DJ and measure the penalty for this
case is at the fairly open eye that is required for 10 to -12 of minor
importance (beside the fact that the 0.2 dB accounted for the 0.05 UI is not
clear completely for me also).
My main question  aging goes after the RJ . What again is the base for the
0.016 sigma. Can somebody clarify the underlying model. Specifically what is
the assumed for the risetime of the pulses where the slopes convert RIN into
jitter and what is the clock noise assumption or is a tradeoff between the
parameters to be considered in this aspect. In this case this should be made
clear.
Regards Juergen