[802.3ae_Serial] Re: SJTP Patterns

John,

A few comments from today's conference call:

1) The text files with the patterns should include the
inverted portion as well. This makes it easier to enter
directly into a BERT.

2) The waveforms in your slides should include the
inverted portion to make sure nothing "ugly" is happening
in the transition.

3) The draft currently doesn't support using 2 seeds
that each need different data inputs. There is one bit
to select the data input to be used for both seeds.
If you feel a need to provide a pattern using 2 seeds
that each use a different data input, you'll need to
submit a comment against the draft to add a second
"data input" bit.

4) Please make this info available to the rest of the
reflector. If you think it is too big, send it to David
Law for posting on the web site (or I can do that).

BTW: I have now verified the data pattern for D2.

Thanks,
Ben