RE: [802.3ae_Serial] Issue with 1500 Power

Hi again,

You are correct about the -11.4 dBm. I used the old value. To me it
looks like we get the same numbers now (the average power sensitivity of
"-18 dBm + ER penalty" in the end). However, I do not agree that the 13
dB attenuation is optional. A transmitter with e.g. 2 dB TDP would
require a OMA output of +0.6 dBm, giving a received OMA of -12.4 dBm.
The sensitivity (in OMA) of a compliant receiver would be around -15
dBm, and around -13 dBm using a signal with 2 dB TDP.

/Peter