[802.3ae_Serial] Your Company Details

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have seen your company details on the net.

Outsourcing your software projects to us costs you a fraction of what it
would cost you locally. We can guarantee that we will beat your local prices
by a huge margin.

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading software
solutions provider. Our competitive strength lies in our economical & highly
qualified software consultants. We are well appreciated by our existing
clients for maintaining high standards of working and low costs. This can be
attributed to our state of the art software development center in India.

Our work is based upon following business models:

1> Offshore Software Development: The development work is carried out in
India. IT Skills are very reasonably priced in India. This gives you a
tremendous cost-advantage.

2> Remote Staffing: You can hire our consultants remotely. We will provide
you the infrastructure and resources. This is suitable for clients who need
dedicated personnel on a long term basis.

3> On Site Consulting: Our Consultants can provide you with software
solutions on-site.

4> IT Manpower outsourcing: We can provide you with IT Manpower recruitment
services for your organizational requirements.

Would you like to cash on the abundant and reasonably priced Indian software
professionals and our expertise?

To know about us you are welcome to visit http://www.netsity.com

Please let us know your interests ...

Sucheta Malik
Manager-Business Development
Email: malik.sucheta@xxxxxxxxxxx

India:
13, Chitra Vihar, Delhi - 110092
Ph. +91-11-2040886, 2040973, 2200288
Fax: +91-11-2218654

Singapore:
Level 36, Hong Leong Building
16, Raffles Quay, Singapore-048581
Ph. +65-3228560
Fax: +65-3228558

This message is not intended to be spam. To stop receiving further
messages,
reply with "REMOVE" in the "subject" of the mail. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.