AW: [802.3ae_Serial] Consistent treatment of sensitivities and margins

Hi,
Just for confirmation what will be specified now as normative visible values
in the tables. Are we now at:
TX power, Stressed sensitivity, Loss, Total sum out of remaining impairments
(penalty) and margin.
	I read: Stressed Rx sensitivity = Tx power - Losses - impairments
not included by
> the shape of the stressful test eye - Margin
in your description. Is this now what will be indicated in the tables as the
requirements?
I would like to make the point ,that the informative and normative
parameters should be clearly separated. As the informative sensitivity is a
theoretical value that is not  possible to be verified , I am severely
doubting of  this is useful to be included. I at least have seen no receiver
model allowing such kind of  calculation showing the required accuracy in
agreement with measurements . However there should be different receivers
possible providing the target sensitivity in real life but would all require
different modeling. So what does this bring for the specification.
Regards Juergen