RE: [802.3ae_Serial] Consistent treatment of sensitivities and margins

Petar,
are you proposing that the test bench impairments be determined and
subtracted from the stresses on the receiver during the stressed receive
sensitivity test? If so, would this not require the same consideration for
each of these impairments:
> Modal noise, Reflection noise, Mode partition noise, Relative intensity
> noise, Anticipated Tx baseline wander?

Paul