	Von:  Rahn, Juergen (Juergen)
	Gesendet:  Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2001 15:52
	An:  'piers_dawe@xxxxxxxxxxx'
	Cc:  stds-802-3-hssg-serialpmd@xxxxxxxx
	Betreff:  AW: [802.3ae_Serial] Jitter experiments

	Hi Piers ,
	Unfortunately I may be miss the call today, at least it is likely I
am late. I do not have measurements about actual penalties yet, however we
confirmed the resulting SJ tolerance values for other transponders.
	As soon as I have the penalties (sensitivities under different
amount of jitter I will communicate them)
	Regards Juergen