[802.3_4PPOE] Limiting Rpse_min

Hi all,

The maximum value of RPSE_min in Equation 145-15 is not limited currently and it should so it will be defined for practical numbers.

I found it during running calculations vs simulations of Icon-2P_unb when we selected Rpse_max when Rpse_min is given and connect the PSE to the test verification model in the spec.

When Rpse_min value has no maximum limit, we will start to see in after specific Rpse_min value small differences between the spec and the calculated values which we need to address.

Please see full analysis and simple proposed remedy.

Appreciate your inputs.

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer