[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy ad hoc minutes and cable s4p files

Dear P802.3cy participants,

The minutes from yesterday's ad hoc call are available on the ad hoc webpage.  Please review these minutes and let me know if you see any issues, including your attendance or affiliation.

After yesterday's meeting, Thomas Mueller made the s4p files available for the data he presented at the meeting.  These are available in our private area.  Please contact our Chair, Steve Carlson, if you need the credentials for the private area.

Our next meetings will be during the 802.3 Plenary on November 16th and 18th.  Please email Steve with your presentation requests no later than November 4th.

As discussed, our ad hoc calls are moving to every Tuesday and will resume on December 1st.  You will need to send your presentation requests by 3 pm EST on the Friday before each meeting and the presentation by 8 am EST on Monday.  Meetings will be cancelled 24 hours before the scheduled meeting time if no presentation requests have been received.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy ad hoc Chair