Re: [802.3_B10GAUTO] Question Follow-up - IL limit to achieve 25Gbps over 11m

Hi Ragnar,

Thank you for sharing the results.

Just quick questions to make sure that we are on same page in terms understanding the number you have shown in the table because I hate guessing  them ;-)

·         The AFE noise you considered for calculation is dBm/Hz or dB/Hz?

·         You mentioned ‘EC Connector Cancellation [%]  = 100%’, is that corresponds to 5dB EC cancellation you assumed?

·         -40dB micro-reflection is after echo cancellation or before cancellation?

Kind regards,

Sujan