[802.3_B10GAUTO] IEEE P802.3cy November plenary website updated

Colleagues,

We'll be meeting virtual on 16 and 18 November from 15h00 UTC to 17h00 UTC. Please see the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar at https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/calendar.html for teleconference information.

The November plenary website https://ieee802.org/3/cy/public/nov20/index.html has been updated with the agenda and presentations for next  week.

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

•IEEE 802 Participation - https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/Participant-Behavior-Individual-Method.pdf

•Patent Slides for Standards Development Meetings - https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

•IEEE Copyright Policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/copyright-materials.html

I look forward to seeing you on our calls.

Best regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Chair, P802.3cy Beyond 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR